Teachers, test our ready-to-use ESL activities for free
- More than 2,000 ready-to-use interactive activities designed by teachers for English teachers.
- Wide variety of activities available: reading, pronunciation, writing, comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary.
- Activities are grouped by level (A1, A2, B1, B2) and cover common themes (work, travel, health).
Ready-to-use activities at the click of a mouse: free up your time by eliminating hours of searching for new activity ideas!
Using the handbook provided (paper or digital), teachers can find and choose the ready-to-use exercises they want to assign to their students. Here is an excerpt from the guide (receive a full guide).
Using the media library teachers can choose and assign homework to be completed in class or at home. Teachers, the choice is yours!
Students can connect to their private workspace to complete their homework. 80% of the activities are auto corrected, saving teachers’ valuable time.
A variety of interactive activities: stimulate student interest, concentration, engagement and practice
- A wide range of activities that motivate students: multiple-choice exercises, quizzes, videos, audio exercises, AI-based speech recognition
- Our exercises respond to the needs of today’s students: fun, stimulating, and accessible using their digital devices (Smartphone, tablet, computer) at all times.
Students play an active role in their learning and enjoy themselves.
Our activities cover levels A1, A2, B1, B2 of the CEFR: choose the level you are teaching and receive the guide with access to the activity library
- We have organized and grouped activities by level (A1, A2, B1, B2) for easier use.
- An easy-to-follow and visually pleasing handbook was created to present the content of each level (answers are also filled in). See an excerpt of the handbook.
- Once teachers select their activities using the handbook, they can enter the exercise number into the media library search field and then assign the corresponding activity folder to their students
In addition to existing activities, teachers can author supplementary digital exercises and tailor their course to their needs.
Test our activities
We have selected 15 exercises for levels A1, A2, and B1 (5 exercises per level); you can test each of these using the “Student” interface of our platform
- Click on the button “Try our activities” at the bottom of the page.
Please note: Our trial platform uses Flash Player. Please click “Authorize” when the “Enable Flash Player” appears.
- You will automatically be redirected to the platform’s “Student” interface (not the Teacher designated interface).
- Click on the name of the exercise to open and test the exercise. Enjoy 😊
For more information or a more detailed trial (with access to the Teachers’ space), please contact us.
- Once you have opened and tested the exercise, click on the “Close” or “Finished my exercises” button to test another.
Automatically connect to the Student interface.
Click on each exercise to try it out.
Once you are done testing an exercise, click “Close” to move onto another activity.